The vacuum trailer that goes where others can’t.
Our most versatile body system, the Rig Vac is our vacuum-only trailer designed to be used in oil & gas upstream or downstream, sewer septic, and large industrial settings. Rig Vac’s size allows it to get into spots trucks just can’t. But, don’t let the smaller size fool you — Lone Star’s Rig Vac is engineered and built to tackle the toughest applications you can throw at it.
Designed with all the unique features that make Lone Star vacuum trailers the best in the market, you can get the Rig Vac in standard configuration or customized to fit your needs. Available in 500, 800 and 1,000 gallon tanks with multiple pump and blower sizes, the Rig Vac does it all. Plus, there’s no greater value you can get AND no faster way to get the performance you need than with Lone Star.
- 1,000 US Gallons debris body capacity
- Rear head will have 36” manway
- Built on a 4” reward slope
- Fruitland RCF 500 27” 338 CFM
- Primary and secondary filtration
- Gravity flow offloading
- Curbside controls location
- Accessories available: Winterization lighting tool boxes rack cabinets
- Vacuum CFM/PSI: 338/15
- Hatz Diesel belt drive power source