Harnessing the power of water and suction to get the job done SAFELY.
The Vac-X is the workhorse of the Lone Star line of hydrovac trailers. In today’s construction world you can’t just start digging a hole with heavy machinery. Underground utilities and telecommunications lines have resulted in hydrovac digging being required by law in many states. That Vac-X from Lone Star is the perfect solution due to it being a Dig Safe tool, meaning you’ll be able to avoid costly repairs to fiber optics and other underground utilities.
The Vac-X is available in 500 and 800 gallon tanks with 4” and 6” options for inlet and outlet. Providing four vacuum pump options and two blower options with many available add-ons, the Vac-X is sure to provide the performance you need no matter what job you’re on.
- 800 USG Waste / 500 USG Freshwater / Rear head will have a 36” manway
- Single Engine Diesel Kubota D1803 49 HP or equivalent Single Engine Drive
- Fruitland RCF 500 (338 CFM) Vacuum pump
- Wash Pump 5.6 GPM @ 3,500 psi
- Hydraulic-driven components from a spool valve
- Trailer Axles Dual 8k Spring axles
- 4” inlet
- 6” outlet
- 50 USG Fuel tank
- Hydraulic reservoir tank 50 USG