The tried-and-true vacuum trailer that customers rely on.
The 130 barrel Vac trailer from Lone Star is the standard for hauling non-hazardous liquids. Featuring Air Ride suspension with dual 30/30 Brake chambers , Steel wheels, heavy-duty chip and cut-resistant tires, and Two (2) 6″ valve with Flange fittings, (1) 4″ butterfly valve, (1) reduced 3″ Butterfly valve with aluminum quick connects and dust caps.
Need a vacuum trailer that’s reliable and well-built? Trust Lone Star for the quality, performance, durability and reliability you need. Our team lives by the creed of doing whatever it takes to make sure our customers have the equipment they need and that it’s performing to specifications. Ask any Lone Star customer and they’ll tell you our service is unbeatable.
- Shell 60″ ID × ¼” x 37′ Straight Cylinder A36 Carbon Steel
- Two Heads 60″ OD × ¼” A36 Carbon Steel
- Two (2) anti-surge Baffles will be open at the bottom, Flared and dished style
- Full-length side trays for hose storage/ fender assembly with anti-sail mud-flaps, with rear ladder entrance and handrail
- (7) External rings flat bar style 3/8″ thick × 3″ A36 Carbon Steel
- Two Top 20″ Manways
- One Rear 20″ Manway
- One Primary in Front of Trailer 3″ Hose
- One Rear head & Front head mounted Sight tube Float gauges. 2 3/8″ clear sight tube with 2″ brass ball valve top and bottom
- 12″ Wide full-length catwalk with square tubing handrail
- Air Ride suspension with dual 30/30 Brake chambers
- (2) 25,000 LB. 5″ Round axles, ABS one axle
- Full Electrical and Air System
- Two Speed Landing Gear with Sand Shoes & Bracing
- Two (2) 6″ valve with Flange fittings, (1) 4″ butterfly valve, (1) reduced 3″ Butterfly valve with aluminum quick connects and dust caps.
- 5460 Gallon or 130 BBL Capacity
- ¼” Frame with the front section 5/16″