There is nothing else on the market like the VAC-X PRO.
The Vac-X Pro is for the serious contractor looking for a trailer that is between a large Hydrovac Truck and a smaller Hydrovac trailer. The build is unique as the tank floor is angled and fresh water is stored under the debris tank. With a 5” Suction boom and 1,200 CFM this machine will keep up with all of your needs.
Lone Star builds every trailer to stand up to the toughest conditions and hardest jobs. From our trailer frames to our belt-less design to every component of our vacuum trailers, you can head out knowing you’ve got the most powerful, reliable and durable trailer on the market. And, if anything does go wrong, Lone Star’s legacy of customer service will be there to get you back up and running ASAP!
- 800 US Gallons debris body capacity
- 36” manway
- 25-degree pump
- Dual tanks 314 US Gallons
- 8.2 GPM & 4,000 PSI
- Standard Blower (hg & cfm): NVE 4310 940 cfm
- Filtration type: primary and secondary with dry filter and bag socks
- 8′ boom extends 36″ 4″ suction
- 360-degree rotation
- Offloading type: pressure up to 15 PSI/dump
- Curbside controls location, all hydraulic
- Accessories available: Winterization lighting tool boxes rack cabinets
- Full open rear door / Hydraulic door locks / Blowers up to 1,200 cfm
- Vacuum CFM/PSI: 940/15
- Power source: Kubota 60 hp Diesel